Customer Service Contact:
Place an order by phone:
Canada & USA: 1.800.667.2261
Local Vancouver: (604) 323.8844
email us anytime @ email@example.com
Company Address:Fast & FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100!
Southern Cross Sheepskins Inc.
Unit #111-8475 Ontario St. Vancouver, BC V5X 3E8
For a limited time, if the items in your Basket total over $100 (before tax), then your order qualifies for Free Shipping to anywhere in Canada or the continental United States only. International Orders, please email us for a shipping quote.
For added security and peace of mind, we always include a tracking number along with your order confirmation.
We attempt Same Day shipping on all orders processed before 6pm EST. If your parcel isn't shipped 'Same Day', then it will be shipped on the following business day.
Why Shop With Us?
We are your local Sheepskin Supplier! Thank you for supporting local Canadian small businesses.
- Save on international shipping costs.
- Receive orders quickly. With no borders to cross, your order will arrive promptly. Shipping within Canada usually takes 1-5 business days.
- Save on Duty / Importation fees. Our products are already imported into Canada and we have pre-paid all duties and importation fees. Customers only have to pay local provincial Sales tax.
- All of our products are stocked at our Vancouver warehouse and ready to ship today.
Take advantage of the strong $US Dollar and save approximately 10% on every item that you purchase.
Our prices are listed in $CDN. Charges to your Credit Card will be processed at today's current exchange rates. Also, all American customers pay no VAT or Sales Tax!
To Summarize: the price that you see is 10% more than you will be charged (when converted to $USD)!
However, USA clients are responsible for all accrued importation duties, taxes, and brokerage fees.
To the best of our knowledge, the current limit for duty-free imports is $450 USD of value. Thereby, any orders over $450 USD may be asked to pay some importation duties. Please check with you local USPS courier for updates on limits and rates. Please be aware that we usually ship via Canada Post. We use Canada Post and the US Postal Service to avoid You brokerage fees incurred with other courier services.
Shipping times to the USA usually take 3-10 business days.
*Please include any special delivery instructions for your in the 'Order Notes', (example: "please leave by side door"). You will see the space for 'Order Notes' on your Checkout Page.
**'Free Shipping' applies to original outbound shipping costs only. Customers are responsible for all return/exchange shipping costs. Please read our Returns Policy for complete details.
***Returns of non-defective items which qualified for Free Shipping will be refunded less our outbound shipping costs and a 5% re-stocking fee.
Established in 1987, Southern Cross Sheepskins Inc. is a family owned and operated retailer, wholesaler, and distributor of Australian and New Zealand genuine sheepskin products.
We work directly with a wide range of manufacturers who offer different specialty products within the sheepskin industry. These industry leaders and skilled workers provide us with the best products available.
Our company focus is to supply North Americans with premier quality sheepskin products that offer plush comfort and style while exploring the natural benefits of genuine sheepskin.
Why Sheepskin & Wool?
Sheepskin products offer a wide range of advantages over similar materials
- Warm in Winter, Cool in Summer. The warmth concept is easy to comprehend; the "cool in summer" characteristics still puzzle many people. The answer is in the breathability of the hollow wool fibers. Wool fibers are shaped like a spring coil which allows air to circulate. Merino wool is also very absorbant which allows for a cool dry comfort all summer long on a car seat cover, mattress cover, decor rug, baby lambskin, or medical sheepskin.
- Full Covering shearling (wool still attached to the leather skin) is one of nature's warmest insulating materials. However, it is also breathable and able to absorb over 30% of it's own weight in moisture before feeling damp. This means that while all of our slippers, hats, gloves, and mitts are toasty and warm, you rarely sweat while wearing our products.
- We all perspire while we sleep. Most of us sweat about one liter per night. Surrounding yourself with merino wool while you sleep is the best way to keep yourself dry and undisturbed throughout the night.